this is my emancipation.
I free myself of EVERY BAD HABIT that’s caused me every pain, frustration, anger and confusion.
I cannot grow if I continue to be stifled by an endless storm that I cannot weather. Whether I want to be happy is completely up to me. I am capable of way too much and to make the mistake of letting fear, anger, and sadness get in the way would be nothing short of a tragedy. I know all to well what it means to be lost. I know all to well what it means to be lonely. However I also know now more than ever what love feels like. The love I have received and the love I possess is so much greater than the power of pain that my bad habits have fostered the growth of. I rid myself of anything that does not make me happy. These words aren’t to express a declaration of a new beginning.
this is my emancipation.
Q:Hey! I just wanted to say that I LOVE your monologue, it was so good! You are very talented :) Oh and my name is Vivienne, we have the same names except it's spelt differently! I love your blog, btw :)
Ahhhh you’re so sweet! Thank you very much! Loving your blog too…..and I love that spelling!! Very different but just as beautiful!
good things about autumn
- the leaves change color
- cloudy skies
- big sweaters
- cinnamon scented candles
- crunchy leaves
- daily cups of tea
- baths that last hours
- the way everything smells
- pumpkin patches
- literally everything
reasons why this is my favorite season
“I couldn’t handle school. I just felt like it wasn’t for me. I felt like the outcast. No one understood me. So I dropped out. Don’t judge me for that, but you already are. I wanted to follow my dreams. School wasn’t for me. Well, I followed my dreams. I’m successful too. The girl I loved was still with me. The only other girl in the world that cared about me was with me. I was on top of the world. I was touching the sky. I felt good. I was the best and I wanted people to know it. People began to judge me. Telling me I’m arrogant and self centered. Why? Well, because I poured my soul into my art and spoke from the heart. I didn’t let that faze me. The unexpected then happened. The only girl that truly loved me passed away. The other one that I loved broke my heart. My life began to go into a downward motion. I was lost. Heartbreaks took over my life. I was still judged. I was the self centered egotistic jerk off everyone loved to hate. Then I found another girl and I let her into my life. It’s hard to open up when you’ve gone through what I have. But I did and I loved her and she loved me. I regrettably made bad mistakes. I’m human and I learned from them. Apparently the girl that I loved, The girl that I let into my life didn’t see it that way and left me. I was heart broken again. I left. I wanted to disappear. I did just that. Now I’m back and loved by some and hated by others because I’m human and I’ve made mistakes. Mistakes of speaking my mind and mistakes of letting others into my life. I am Kanye West. I’m just like you, human.”
I literally love him and I dont even know him. If anyone comes at Kanye I’m at their neck! Chi town stand up
- 2Pac: And since we all came from a woman, got our name from a woman and our game from a woman, I wonder why we take from our women. Why we rape our women, do we hate our women? I think it's time to kill for our women, time to heal our women, be real to our women. And if we don't we'll have a race of babies that will hate the ladies that make the babies. And since a man can't make one, he has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one.
- Jay-Z: Silly rappers, because we got a couple Porsches, MTV stopped by to film our fortresses. We forget the unfortunate. Sure I ponied up a mill, but I didn't give my time. So in reality I didn't give a dime, or a damn. I just put my monies in the hands of the same people that left my people stranded. Nothin' but a bandit, left them folks abandoned. Damn, that money that we gave was just a band-aid, can't say we better off than we was before.
- Kanye West: Is it genocide? 'Cause I can still hear his momma cry, know the family traumatized. Shots left holes in his face, 'bout piranha-size. The old pastor closed the cold casket, and said the church ain’t got enough room for all the tombs. It’s a war going on outside we ain’t safe from, I feel the pain in my city wherever I go. 314 soldiers died in Iraq, 509 died in Chicago.
- Mos Def: When the average minimum wage is $5.15, you best believe you gotta find a new grind to get cream. The white unemployment rate, is nearly more than triple for black so frontliners got they gun in your back. Bubblin crack, jewel theft and robbery to combat poverty and end up in the global jail economy. Stiffer stipulations attached to each sentence. Budget cutbacks but increased police presence. And even if you get out of prison still livin join the other five million under state supervision. This is business, no faces just lines and statistics from your phone, your zip code, to S-S-I digits. The system break man child and women into figures. Two columns for who is, and who ain't niggaz. Numbers is hardly real and they never have feelings but you push too hard, even numbers got limits. Why did one straw break the camel's back? Here's the secret: the million other straws underneath it - it's all mathematics
- Lupe Fiasco: I really think the war on terror is a bunch of bullshit. Just a poor excuse for you to use up all your bullets. How much money does it take to really make a full clip. 9/11 building 7 did they really pull it. And a bunch of other cover ups. Your childs future was the first to go with budget cuts. If you think that hurts then, wait here comes the uppercut. The school was garbage in the first place, thats on the up and up. Keep you at the bottom but tease you with the uppercrust. You get it then they move you so you never keeping up enough. If you turn on TV all you see’s a bunch of “what the fucks”. Dude is dating so and so blabbering bout such and such. And that aint Jersey Shore, homie thats the news. And these the same people that supposed to be telling us the truth. Limbaugh is a racist, Glenn Beck is a racist. Gaza strip was getting bombed, Obama didn’t say shit. Thats why I aint vote for him, next one either. I’ma part of the problem, my problem is I’m peaceful. And I believe in the people.
- Eminem: I deserve respect; but I work a sweat for this worthless check, Bout to burst this tech, at somebody to reverse this debt. Minimum wage got my adrenaline caged full of venom and rage, And my daughter's down to her last diaper. I pray that god answers, maybe I'll ask nicer.These overnight stars becoming autograph signers.We all long to blow up and leave the past behind us. Cause we see them dollar signs and let the cash blind us Money will brainwash you and leave your ass mindless. My life is full of empty promises and broken dreams. I'm hoping things will look up, But there ain't no job openings.I feel discouraged hungry and malnourished. Living in this house with no furnace, unfurnished...And I'm sick of working dead end jobs with lame pay.And I'm tired of being hired and fired the same day. But fuck it, if you know the rules to the game play. Cause when we die we know were all going the same way. Walk around depressed and smoke a pound of ses a day and yesterday went by so quick it seems like it was just today. My daughter wants to throw the ball but I'm too stressed to play. Live half my life and throw the rest away
- then the're lil wayne and his crew who make it look bad:
- lil wayne: i like my house big and my grass soft pussy pussy pussy
- nicki minaj: you a stupid hoe, you a stupid hoe
- tyga: got yo grandma on my dick, 10 10 10 20's